Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Your name tag said Welcome (Bank of America)


Yes. Your name tag said Welcome, and from the moment I read that I knew you wanted me. You could barely take your eyes off me. You kept saying, "Sir, may I help you?", "Sir...those cookies are for everyone and will probably melt in your pocket" but I knew they were made just for me.

I demanded to see a manager as a way of adding a little thrill to your boring day but I think you misunderstood and became frightened. I tried to lean over the counter and comfort you but you hit that red button marked 'alarm' so quickly. Such fast little bank teller fingers you have. So sexy.

We chatted for a few minutes about the weather and I figured in wouldn't be long before I was making some real deposits on your naked frame laying across my bed but the police rushed in and took me to the ground. They congratulated you on keeping me chatting but I know how you really felt. Your eyes told me all I needed to know atm girl. Can't wait for those fast fingers of yours to cup my swinging bank vaults. You alone have the pin number. Well, you and officer Griffin, LMPD.

Please visit me at the Hall of Justice and bring cookies Wall Street Vixen. Mine were crushed in my pocket.

Cell 4531
Block 2
Floor 1

Narcissus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();