Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Saw you in my rear view mirror, remember?

OMFG!! there you were, right behind me, just as my favorite Depeche Mode song
came on my car radio.

You pulled up behind me. Remember me? True, my honda billows smoke like a rubber town fire AND my windows are tinted AND you were doing your makeup....

But I felt this connection. Like when I used to put those fireworks "snaps" in my mouth with the other 5th graders and "pop" them. I know I know, I was in 8th grade at the time but those kids, they got me. You get me. Don't you see? I want you because your the right girl for my image.



The way you applied lipstick made me drop the clutch and the engine backfired, which is quite a feat given its an automatic.

I can't wait till my friends see me with you.


That Papa Johns magnet I flung at your trunk as you wizzed by has my number on it. No, It's the Papa Johns number. Crunch them digits speed racer. Be sure and wait for the daily special message to end.

Order me up baby girl,
Narcissus

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();