Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm on my way I'm making it (Big time)

Your image flashed on the screen and I spilt my warm Miller Lite over the pregnant lady in front of me. That's right, I saw you and some friends on the big screen Jumbo-Tron at the Bats Game Monday against Durham. You: Dark skin, cool and lots of cleavage. When I looked into your giant jumbo-tron eyes, I felt a connection.

Did you see me? I was near 3rd base arguing with a women I called pregnant but wasn't. I also spent a lot of time trying to get a mustard stain off my shirt. God, I hate that.

In fact, I'm more than a little concerned that you haven't posted about me here yet. You had to of seen me. No, I wasn't ever on the jumbo-tron which is a good thing given the mustard stain.
And, well the giant penis someone drew on my forehead when I passed out in the bottom of the 5th.

So rather than BUG OUT and crazily think you didn't see me or are married, I'm going with the more logical solution that something horrific has happened to you. Maybe you are pinned right now beneath a collapsed building or maybe in ICU recovering.

So maybe your nurse will read this, fight the urge to keep me for herself and tell me where you are. The thought of being on the big screen with you or someone resembling you fills me with joy unspeakable.

Faithfully waiting just for you.

N.

PS, if the nurse and you are game for a 3some, I'm cool with that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();