Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We had a moment...


We had a moment.
Just as my Honda impacted your grocery cart. It was intense. I mean both the moment and the impact. I can say this with certainty because of the ambulance. 
But make no mistake, in that slow motion period, when tragedy is unfolding, our eyes met. A connection was made, and my heart leapt for you and for my CD collection that was flying from the back seat. 
Would love to see you again, preferably under better circumstances. I couldn’t stick around with the police and all. Suspended license...you know how the cops are these days, geesh.
I love you and the tenacity with which you held onto that cart as it, and by extension you, sailed thru the air. Your purse was like a cape.
My grocery cart wonder women. Except of course, unlike wonder women you appear to have extensive internal injuries. Yea. so.
Hit me up!
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();