Friday, June 29, 2012

The Hard Way (Dirt in my Pocket)

Hey! Wow! I mean really wow!! You look so hot. I have no idea what your political, moral or religious leanings are or if you even have any. Clearly I don't. Maybe political is a word you can't spell.

But it doesn't matter. You are SO hot. By that I mean your parts match some kind of master blueprint in my head that I think I have created. It's really just TV images but what do I care! YOUR HOT.

Maybe you want kids one day, maybe your a self righteous twit, maybe you like several penises inside you at once on a regular basis or you flip out, kidnap small children and freebase. I don't care. Not yet anyway because you are freaking unbelievably hot.

I was the guy several people behind you yelling into my phone, "OMFG, She is hot dude, you should see her!"

Because being with a hot girl only matters if you can be seen with her. Just seeing her, well thats a missed connection but if you can be seen with her, for any reason, well, than I'm on my way. Finally being recognized for who. I. Am.

That's why I asked you if you left your lights on in your car. Who gives a shit. I have no idea if you even have a car. The answer you gave is just like your needs and wants, that is to say, irrelevant. I just needed to be seen with you. In fact, I'm pretty sure I walked right past a car jacking on my way to see what you looked like from the front.

I'm at the managers desk trying to get footage of your hotness so I can show my buds.

I don't want you to reply because than I would have to actually think of shit to say and you would disagree at some point and your hotness would be reduced and I would get bored. Better it stay this way...

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();