Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank you Metro sewer Dept...

You were standing at the bus stop early this morning. The rain had let up a bit. You looked so cute with your matching umbrella. You are just the kind of girl I want to be seen with.

Too bad my defroster doesn't work. My windshield was all fogged up and I had to basically sit in the passenger seat to see and drive.

That's why I didn't see the puddle. More like a small lake actually. I hit it pretty fast being fixated on how I would look standing next to you.

You were drenched in an instant and began to cuss at me. You are SO sexy when you are mad. I regret not stopping and wiping the now running mascara from your face.

I know how bad you want me just by the way you launched your umbrella across the street but if you want to get on this Noah's ark baby, you are going to have to dry off and fix that makeup.

Narcissus

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();