Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Looking for a whore, or wife, whichever...

I'm 35. Healthy. Brush at least once a day and watch a lot of television like a good citizen. Looking for a whore to have table smashing sex with OR a wife to take home to mom. Whichever. Not Picky.

Seriously, I will do things to you that will not allow you to look your father in the eyes any longer or we can just watch the 700 club and eat popcorn.

I really enjoy breathing. Walking outdoors to my car and then outdoors again to my office. Occasionally outdoors while awaiting table at restaurant so yea, pretty outdoorsy....

I hate kids. Can't stand to be around them. Just being honest. Filthy, selfish things they are. So needy...but if you have kids thats ok too.

I guess I like texting and movies and eating and the internet but mostly I masturbate. Often while doing those other activities.

Can't wait for my NSA ass banging whore slut to appear or my family loving - bible reading wife. Whichever.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();