Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You will be amazed before we are 1/2 thru...

You said your name was Lisa. I know this because you said, "Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm an Alcoholic." I enthusiastically said, "Hello Lisa." But there was a lot of other people in the room so you probably didn't hear me.

I realize now that the only reason you spoke up was to get my attention. You have it, at least till another beautiful women comes along that I think might look good standing near me in the movie that is me. "Hi. My name is Narissus and I'm the star."

I was in the back row. Cap pulled low. I was drinking coffee. Sure, so was everyone else really but I know you saw me. Really saw me. How could you not?

I'm only here because the State said I have to be. It's not like 3 DUI's in 2 years is a big deal. And the PI, well, and that streaking incident at slugger field. But thankfully I don't have a drinking problem like you do apparently. Still, you fit the part.

When your healed maybe we can toss back a few?

N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();