Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Saw you in the turning lane...(Next to Swifty)

Posted to craigslist Louisville missed encounters May 30, 2012...

That's right. Nothing says steamy erotica like the turn lane next to a Swifty gas station. You know the 10-20 baby doll. You were in the turning lane. Blue car. Looked like you were giving head to the driver from the passenger seat.

But deep down I knew you were thinking of me. How could you not be? I was in the red honda in the next lane over. I know you heard my timing belt squeek loudly when my car stalled because your head came up quickly. You wiped your mouth and I knew you were the one.

I would have rolled the window down and passed you my pager number but my window is broke girl. Damn the gods for that. How can I go on???

No really, I mean I broke down 40 feet later and I'm not sure how I will get to my job at DQ down the street.

I miss you my sweet turn lane knob jobber.

Your prince charming,
Narcissus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();