Friday, June 15, 2012

Not gonna let em catch the midnight rider...

I was in a hurry but the connection we made was undeniable.

At first you were caught off guard, I think a little scared. I sensed your breathing. Rapid. Heart rate elevated. Your body frozen in that moment.

The moment I said I was robbing the place.

I didn't have time to get your number as the clerk was fumbling with the register and needed some incentive to concentrate. I looked at you twice. Standing in line with your Coke zero. Cherry. No wedding band.
Car at pump 4. No passenger. A heart shaped pendant around your neck. Maybe a married lover's gift... I was going to snag it but I could hear the sirens and well, I try to avoid conversation with the popo.

That was me in the mask. Obviously I couldn't pull it down and kiss you but I sure wanted too. I could see how badly you wanted me.

So needless to say, I'm flush with cash today and would love to take you out.

My apologies for knocking the slim Jim rack over. I can be a such a drama queen sometimes.

Hit me up,

N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();