Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I feel so close to you right now (Like a forcefield)

I sometimes forget my appointment. I have more than one in several counties including Indiana.

But your time is special. You are slightly older but you carry it well. I like the thought of being alone with you though. You fit a role. The way you chew your pen cap as you look me up and down drives me crazy.
I know you are doing it on purpose. You know I like it. The tension is palpable. "Do you have the money today?"

I nod yes. Toothpick dangling from the right side of my mouth. Last minute improv, thought it a nice touch.

I follow as you push thru the restroom door and lock it behind us like a femme fatale.
"Whip it out" you say, "lets not make this take all day". I can see your smirky smile.

I want to devour you. I drop my pants as if they don't even exist. In this moment, I am as elongated as I will ever be. My hard-on hurts I am so stiff. I grip it with my right...

"I'm having...a moment here..." I sheepishly declare.

"NOW! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT!" For a women of average stature your voice commands such authority. I need to be inside you. I shift my weight.

"Today N. Time is money."

And then its happening. Like a dam bursting forth I release. It's like the stuff is coming from my toes. I feel sweat on my brow. I moan loudly.

I'm emptied. Finished. Kaput. Done.
You seem disinterested and I avert your gaze.

I turn around and pass you the now filled cup of urine and zip up.

You examine it. "Well done, no stage fright today." You snicker.
My hard on is non existent.

As you unlock the door of the courthouse restroom you turn quickly, hair flowing as if in slow motion. "Few more months and you will be off probation Mr. N."

And yet the thought brings me little comfort...for can't you see?
I love you probation officer of the court.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();