Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Light it up (Pole position)

Saw you in the window reflection. Did you see me? I was the guy who ran into a light pole.

Yes, as we walked passed each other on the street... I was with the soon to be ex and couldn't stare at you directly but I made you out clearly in the window reflection and couldn't take my eyes off you.
I stared at you intensely to convey the cosmic connection between us. Did you feel it too? Of course you did. You were so hot.

I mean like, sweaty hot. It's like Africa hot in case you haven't noticed but that's ok. It just means scantier clothes and more skin.
I don't recall your outfit but I know I looked good. I even winked at my own reflection.

I did get several stitches, not that you asked, so you had quite an impact on me. Really had me seeing stars.

Not sure why you didn't visit me in the ER...though I'm sure you are seeking me out.

I was going to just ditch my girl right there and say hi, exchange digits and make plans to move in but, well, the light pole and all...

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();