Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Deep calling unto deep (Casual luxury)

We spoke intimately at the bar.


I mentioned that "it was really packed for a Monday" and you responded with, "yep."


Not sure where you went after that but I knew from that exchange that we were meant to be together.


Just let me know what type of shoe I was wearing, the size and tell me if my top shoe laces were laced out the last hole and tied or in the last hole and then tied.


I have to weed out all the stalkers and creeps who think that just because they made eye contact with me that I'm their soul mate.
Good Lord, lets get real peoples. Not everyone can share a deep and moving exchange like we did. Losers.


Anyway, No need to say where exactly as I'm positive you not only remember me but have been searching for me. How could you not.
Rest knowing I am here. Clearly your outfit was my outfits match.


I even have an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue to prove it.


N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();