Tuesday, July 31, 2012

E-harmonious (small wager)



N: So, yea, hi. I stalk you on over four different dating sites but none of them let me contact you unless I pay. I really want to meet you though. 


Vegas: Not enough to fork over the money apparently.


N: Good one. Now lets do the math since I'm not a cheapskate but if I forked over $19.95 every time I met a girl I wanted to chat with, we are talking bail out numbers.


Vegas: The idea is you pay one site, meet people and eventually it pans out. You just want to skip the important part. Seeking.


N: Clearly you don't know the work involved in stalking a female via an alias from a dating site, thru social media with a partial email and only a zip code.
If you did, you would realize I'm the seeker and your just lazily waiting for Mr. right to land in your inbox. 


Vegas: I'm lazy? I work and pay for the use of dating sites but your a hero because you bypass the rules and find me anyway? Girls don't want to be found by creeps like you.


N: You say you want a rule breaker in your bio but when one shows up, you get all capitalist uppity. Good thing dames like you are looking out for the corporate interests else, heaven forbid, what would they do? I suppose you also want a strong, silent type male but then cry to your friends that "he never talks to me"...


Vegas: You'll never know seeing as your actually none of those things. Your just a cheapskate. 
Probably wearing a stained wife beater to round out the image.


N: They are called tank tops god dammit.


Vegas: !! You are a miserable human being. I'm not even kidding. Good luck stalking your next ex, loser.


N: I take it then its a no for sending a pic or two?


Vegas: FUCK. OFF. 


N: I'm going to go ahead and send a pic of my penis anyway. That way if you change your mind or want to do some comparison shopping, you can.


Vegas: What is it with the penis photo? Seriously that is the LAST thing anyone wants to see. Guys are way obsessed with that. Its beyond explaining. 


N: So you would rather meet? Have some coffee...then see my penis??


Vegas: Oh for fucks sake. Will you just die.


N: For fucks sake is literally the point of all this...


Vegas: Logged off


N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();