Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You were in line behind me (when this went down)


What do you mean this receipt isn’t correct? YOUR store gave me this receipt. This is the piece of paper your Hal 9000 machine spit out along with the coupon, gift receipt and several miles of advertising connected to this here proof of sale...

Well how is that my fault? I mean I was being herded like cattle and I assumed your highly paid for and programmed attack drones gave me the correct receipt. For gods sake I saw the thing print out. How could it have been the wrong one? I don’t know, do I look like Bill Nye the science fucking guy?

Thanks but I don’t want to go to the back room and discuss this. How about I cordially and sincerely invite you to go fuck yourself. Is that clear enough?

Oh, I beg to differ. You WILL honor this receipt and you WILL refund my unhappy ass you overly polite sphincter wagon.

Call them! I’m not leaving this here spot. Tell me I have the wrong receipt. Talking all crazy about can’t help me. Sign says customer service. Mission statement plaque talking all about quality is important. I will straight up go white person beserker on your chinese sweat shop!

What was that? You can prove my receipt is wrong? I’d like to see that. I’d like for someone in this god forsaken commie store to attempt a useful and worthwhile task. I’m all ears. 

Yes, I see the big, store logo at the top of the receipt... Whats your point? What do you mean the sign hanging from the front of the building doesn’t match the logo on my receipt? How can that be?? Seriously, who is running this popsicle stand?

Hello officer, arrest this man here for assaulting me with idiocy and also... I’m in the wrong store? How about your in the wrong store. You need to be where the donuts are.

I don’t think I’m funny Barney, I know I’m funny. Oh snap. Get your cell phone cameras out people. Taser deployed. Taser deployed.

I can’t wait to sue both of your incompetent.. gfhjlafl4vbNV9t[g13nv

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();