Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hypatia (Alexandria)

You: Wheel chair bound. Missing a leg. Cute. Me: Horny.

You called me David even though my name isn't David nor does it sound like David. You kept saying I reminded you of a guy who slept with your sister but whom you forgave when they bought you a new, hallowed out prosthetic leg that you could keep your booze in. 
You asked me several times, quite loudly I might add, if still had that weird mole next to my ball sack and does it still burn when I pee.

I for my part exclaimed that I didn't know you but considered that a great loss. In a world full of women who all jam to the same crappy three songs, all redone and rereleased as new every 6 months or so, you were a gem. 
In town of spectators, you at least were playing and playing as if it mattered. You said you didn't understand a word I said but presumed it to be a compliment. You wondered aloud if I did anything useful with the long arrogant sentences I spoke in. 
I was most curious if you like to be beaten with the leg while taking it doggie. We both were serious and we laughed as others nearby scooted further away. 

The bus driver interrupted our chat with a hard stop and dull announcement. "6th and Jefferson". A soda can rattled across the floor as people shifted out of the bus, including you. 

"Goodbye David. Try not to think so much. Live a little. We go round the sun not vice versa. And get some antibiotics for the drippy dick."

I laughed thru my nose and watched you wheel yourself away.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();