Wednesday, January 9, 2013

North versus South (Passing lane)

I know this is a long shot but hey, its worth a try.

You were traveling southbound I-65.

I was traveling Northbound.

And even though we passed each other at 60+ miles per hour, I'm pretty sure I felt a connection. I realize that on top of driving, it appeared that you were also texting with the left and adjusting your hair with the right. 
Ambidextrous. I like that. 

It's a small miracle you haven't killed anyone yet or you just truly have no recollection of numerous hit and runs.
Either way I'm drawn to you. Like a moth to flame. Like heartburn to pizza roll. Like a redneck to cheese wiz. 

I couldn't make out your car model or license in the rear view because, well, that fell off years ago and they are a real bugger getting to stay back on. 
Plus the whole, opposite direction on a major thruway thing.

Text me with your free hand when you can gorgeous. I was the car with several LMPD vehicles chasing it. 
Kinda hard to miss, unless that is you were texting, changing ipod songs, fixing hair, downloading apps and telling the world about it on FB at 60mph.

N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();