Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In Dutch with the Mrs. (Gimpy)

Mrs. N

Either I have a "healthy obsession" (your term) or "these subjects own me" but they cannot be both. Unless for you, being owned is considered healthy.

As hard as it is for us narcissists to speak about ourselves, I will endeavor to try. What can I say, I'm a giver.

Narcissism is incurable. One is never healed. In that way, like alcoholism for instance, we are always in recovery. You are either pushing your narcissism to work for you by helping others or you're the ego maniac drifting between illusions of grandeur and offing yourself and half a city block before the nightly news comes on because someone you like didn't text you back within 4 minutes (WTF!?!).

So any task or thought we enter into, you bring your narcissism with. I for one didn't see the sign on the door that spelled out which kind of missed connections would be allowed in. And another perk of narcissism is that I'm always changing identity. 
Today I'm a smuggler. And like the nations founders, my Boston Tea party is because The East India trading company is selling the narcissism CHEAPER than even we smugglers can sell it. The bastards! 
You see back in the day Pirates were a necessary part of the controlled economy. Navigating the waters better than any nation state. 
In the new world order, shipping is the internet; the goods are data. Yo ho ho.

Nor am I sure that the female libido is all about blow jobs with Bill to ultimately bone Bob but I will take your word for it that this is how you relate. Thanks for the insight. If you just mean to imply that Nemesis played me, well, duh. And Last time I checked Esther wasn't stalking some lonely hebrew (to really boink Larry the temple guard) and leaving notes on his chariot windshield. BUT, maybe my Bible translation is dated. I'll check the footnotes.

You should know these things as you, without batting an eye, speak on behalf of all readers. I take it you met with all the craigslist readers prior to sending this. All four of them?

Did you make the coffee at this meeting also? Did you push in the chairs when it was over? Did you discuss the poor lighting over in the rant and rave section? 
Of course not as such tasks are beneath you. To you fell the high duty, singular mission of writing the ad to address the wayward gimp (I did like your use of gimp/funny). 
It appears to have been a suicide mission.

Geesh, you should have at least wiped the tables.

N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();