Sunday, September 23, 2012

Visionary web sight (Nemesis)


In the words of the mighty theologian, Obi-wan Kenobi, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Established systems are deeply inhospitable to imagination. What you fail to see with all your vision is that the contest is NOT between the imagination and the real. 
But between two types of imagination. 

Yours is just another tired, imperialistic nightmare. Hardly can be called perceptive vision. Maybe the dreams of an indentured servant. 
Not to worry slave, as I'm Moses calling you out of Egypt. They didn't believe him either, initially. 

And the fine, horny folk who frequent these rooms know that I'm cut from the same cloth as them. As usual your vanity blinds you.

So as Yoda was oft to say to Zeus and Plato, "Know thyself. Know thy mother-fucking self".

N.
(In response to...)
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by a horrible cunt... me. Ole Brick Top, unlike you, knew of what he spoke.
Shred the system? I am the system. Deal with it.
We could have been a great team. You and I. But you loved another. A street urchin of a women. 
Will your readers be dying doing the things they are doing now? That is to say is it worth their death? They pretend how they are living now will pay off  someday really because they are afraid to die. Their decisions are all about extending their lives. LOL and you drag them into our feud? Do you think you can save them? Any of them?
 One of your many likable flaws, Narcissus Thespiae, is that you have chosen a path and you will die doing it. I of course will be the last thing you see. If you beg or plead I will be disappointed. We both are people of our word. Followers of the path.
Your intellect is indeed profound. I don’t pretend to be smarter. But that is how I too stay alive. By being realistic. Seeing what is there. And my resources are not limited like yours. I draw on those of vast wealth and power. 
In that sense you are but a virus. And I am the Vaccine. The antidote. The remedy to the lawlessness of those just like you.
If you think I do what I do for money N., you would be mistaken. I have a duty to honor. A calling. Your second flaw is that you have faith in the eternal other. A god. A savior. This is why you will lose. You pretend to see what is not there and I see what is. Life is a contest, not a morality play. We all die. Cross or disrespect me, I will kill you. We should all live this way. The world would be a better place.
I am the fury. The punisher. The cure. God is dead N. So I am her now. You make promises. I ensure they are kept. This is what we need.
Did you tell your little audience here how you neglected little Echo? Did you wax eloquent of the night that you couldn’t resist me, tore my dress off and fucked me? Oh yes ladies, he’s a lover just not the sticking around kind. 
Truth is, for all your hatred of Pan, it was you who killed Echo. Ironic that I, who loved you more, would end up defending the little wenches honor. You are on borrowed time. You had it all, even me, but you squandered it. I allow you to live this long. I have an ending in mind and won’t be rushed. It’s fate. 
P.S.
Louisville is a shitty place to live, let alone hide N. 
Tick,Tock.
 Nemesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();